Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Tools... YAY!

I love the look of handmade sterling ear wires and I have finally got some new tools to make my ear wires better. I have made them before but the acrylic block I was using to harden them on just wasn't good enough. And I was filing the end with some files, but I was always scared they weren't smooth enough. I already had the hammer, so with the help of some coupons :) I've got what I think will make the process and the earwires even better. I haven't made any in a while, so we will see how this works out. Watching Ms. S. from Magpie helped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment