Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Conditioner

Hi guys! I know this is not about jewelry, but I had to talk about this conditioner for all my naturalistas. Someone did a review on this product and I can't for the life of me remember who it was, so to you thanks! When I was a hair stylist, a great conditioner would always be what I was on the search for, So I just had to put my 2 cents in. "Say Yes To Carrots" is fantastic. I happened to get a buy one, get one half off at Walgreens and it was only $8.99 to start with.

I don't feel like getting technical, I just want you all to know how much I like it. :)

I did a co-wash with it and my hair was instantly soft. The smell is nice and not over-whelming. It soaked right into my hair and when I rinsed the comb out was super easy with hardly any detangling. It also left my hair shiny and feeling moist, even in the section of my head that is the most coarse. I don't know what else to say. except try it. The price is friendly and if your a product junkie, you won't have anything to lose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment