Sunday, July 17, 2011

Buckham Alley Fest 2011!

Well I got a few pic, thanks to my friend Tanja of Pristine Baskets She walked around and got a few shots for me.

Regardless of some of the conditions, the HEAT (ugh), and the cramped quarters, it was great and I would be glad to d, o it again next year.

My banner... did have a spot for it so I had to improvise. Looks a little chatty up there, but I wanted to use my banner, so there!

I don't know what I was looking at but this terrible pic of me makes me look like I was lost in space. I had such a headache from the heat and no matter how I tried I couldn't keep my table straight. But oh well, I managed to pull it off and be bubbly with the customers and not pass out from heat exhaustion.


Here are some random people and performers...


This poor kid, what where they doing to that little boy? LOL!

Some family and friends stopped by...


The even had a craft tent...


Finally a couple of other vendors and they even had an adult spelling bee.


All in all it was a great day! I enjoyed the atmosphere and hope to be there next year! Go FLINT!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great photos, thanks for sharing!!!

    It looks as though the event was a success. I hear you when you say you tried to keep things organized but couldn't...things always get moved around and out of place...helps to keep us busy! :~)

    Enjoy the evening.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a success, they say 2000 people came through that day. I hope they do it again next year. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete