Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2 Strand Twisting Emergency

To all my naturalistas, curly girl friends. I had an emergency and suprisingly this product came through for me. I ran out of my aloe flax gel from Naturalista Cosmetics and couldn't order any just yet. So I ran to the local Tar'ge (LOL) and since the budget was tight, and we hardly have anything to choose from any way, I tried this
It has not flaked and my hair is still soft, it is not dull or gummy feeling and it helped with the shrinkage. So, until I get my flax, IC you fit the bill.

Has anyone else ever tried it? What was your experience?

1 comment:

  1. Never tried it but isn't it great when a new product actually works well!!!
    I have very soft thin hair so I have to switch up my shampoo, mouse and hair spray on a regular basis...such a pain!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete